On 12/05/14 18:06, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Jyri Sarha [140512 02:13]: >> Since RFC version of the patch set: >> - Split callbacks removal patch away from "Integrated ASoC DAI >> component driver implementation" patches for easier reading >> >> This set of patches fixes OMAP4+ HDMI audio. The structure of the >> implementatin looks a bit different than before. Instead of creating a >> driver specific API for a separate ASoC component driver to connect >> to, this implementation integrates an the component driver into the >> HDMI driver. >> >> The idea is to use an existing ASoC component driver API instead of >> creating a new custom API for each HDMI IP and to avoid splitting the >> driver to half for separate video and audio parts connected with the >> API. >> >> The new implementation also uses simple-audio-card for a machine >> driver instead of having its own HW specific machine driver. > > Can you guys please post this split into the following separate > parts for the maintainers to merge: > > - ASoC changes > - DSS changes > - DTS changes > > And once those are all in, please post the defconfig changes. Tony, this series will get delayed until 3.17, but I'd like to merge the HDMI DMA channel changes to omap4/omap5.dtsi already to 3.16. They are patches 13 and 15. Those are very trivial, but I'd rather have acks from you for all the .dts changes I'll be sending. Tomi