Dear, I am back to add support of h.264 decoding using Coda DX6 on i.MX27 (after long months of inactivity). I base my work on driver from linux 2.6.22 (libvpu) and last coda.c from linux-next/master. When I send DEC_SEQ_INIT command, it fails but I don't know why. 1) Which internal buffers do Coda DX6 really have/used for decoding PARABUF, WORKBUF, PSBUF, ...) ? 2) What is their role ? 3) I see in some code that there is a command CODA_RET_DEC_SEQ_ERR_REASON (0x1E0), which has the same opcode has RET_DEC_SEQ_NEXT_FRAME_NUM, but when I run this command after DEC_SEQ_INIT, it returns 1 that does not seems to be correct error (regarding RetCode enum in vpu_lib.h in libvpu) Code is based on 3.6.0 kernel revision with some backport from more recent version of coda.c Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards, Gaƫtan Carlier.