From: Emil Medve <Emilian.Medve@Freescale.com>
To: Tony <blacklites@gmail.com>
Cc: linuxppc-dev@lists.ozlabs.org
Subject: Re: <fsl,qman-channel-id> in dts file
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:18:17 -0500	[thread overview]

Hello Tony,

On 06/09/2014 10:28 AM, Tony wrote:
> Thank Emil.
>
> Where can i find the details about a 'diff' of qman revisions ?

Let me look if someody bothered to write an AN about this

> The code
> i ported doesnt support latest qman revision (REV3).

Ported from what (I suspect) SDK release? v1.5 should already have
support for the latest xMan revision(s)

> Can i still work on
> qman REV1.1 for all the latest targets ? (read t-series)

I'm inclined to say yes (of course the new features will not be
available), but I need to have a look at the code to see with what
limitations

Cheers,