* question: Multiple mcp23s08 on one chip-select with OF
@ 2014-06-12  8:12 Michael Stickel
From: Michael Stickel @ 2014-06-12  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-gpio

Introduction:
 Multiple mcp23s08 can be accessed individually with the same
chip-select when they have different addresses configured.
They are configured as one spi-slave and there is one spi-chip created
for each mcp23s08.

My Question:
 How can I reference a single mcp23s08 gpio-chip in my device-tree. When
I use the of-handle of the spi-slave, I only reference the first mcp23s08.

Best Regards
Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-06-12  8:21 UTC | newest]