From: Marco Tessore <marco.tessore@axelsw.it>
To: Gilles Chanteperdrix <gilles.chanteperdrix@xenomai.org>,
	xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai] Gdb freezes when stepping through rt_task_spawn.
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:38:52 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank you, I will try that commit.
But I have another question about it:
does the commit involve the patch to the kernel?
Since my kernel was patched using i-pipe git for the vanilla 3.10, but
applied to a customized version of 3.11,
if the commit involves the kernel patch, it can be difficult for me to
upgrade.

I have found another problem with gdb:
when I have multiple tasks pending on rt_sem_p,
if I change the state of breakpoints, the function can return error code
-38.
May be that the same commit can resolve both problems.

Thank you very much
Marco Tessore