Jim Fehlig wrote: > Ian Campbell wrote: > >> Jim, >> >> What would be the right thing to do for this? The intention is for >> osstest to skip migration tests when that feature is unimplemented by >> the toolstack/xen/arch combination. >> >> It looks like the output of "virsh capabilities" indicates migration: >> >> >> >> tcp >> >> >> is that the right place to look? >> >> > > Yes. > > >> Will this capability be automagically suppressed on ARM until we >> implement it? >> > > Unfortunately, no :-/. Currently, the libvirt libxl driver will include > and call save, restore, and migrate regardless of arch. > > >> FYI xl uses LIBXL_HAVE_NO_SUSPEND_RESUME to figure this >> out... >> >> > > Ah, interesting. Thanks for the tip. I'll need to add similar logic in > the libxl driver. > Something like the attached patch (compile-tested only). You'll need an updated libvirt.git master to apply cleanly. Regards, Jim