On 29/07/14 18:05, Ben Greear wrote: > On 07/28/2014 02:11 PM, Felix Fietkau wrote: >> Interesting. Maybe you should ask Antonio for an updated version of the >> patch that he used to debug this issue. If you give me the output of it >> while it's locked up, I might be able to figure out what's going on in >> your setup. > > What is the easiest upstream tree for you to debug? Sorry for the late reply but I was pretty "disconnected" in the last days. Is the debugging patch still required? If so, I can dig in my buildroot and retrieve it. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli