On 04/08/14 22:14, Ben Greear wrote: > On 08/04/2014 06:27 AM, Antonio Quartulli wrote: > > >> On 29/07/14 18:05, Ben Greear wrote: >>> On 07/28/2014 02:11 PM, Felix Fietkau wrote: >>>> Interesting. Maybe you should ask Antonio for an updated version of the patch that he used to debug this issue. If you give me the output of it while >>>> it's locked up, I might be able to figure out what's going on in your setup. >>> >>> What is the easiest upstream tree for you to debug? > >> Sorry for the late reply but I was pretty "disconnected" in the last days. > >> Is the debugging patch still required? If so, I can dig in my buildroot and retrieve it. > > I would appreciate it if you could post the patch. I'd like to > see if I can get the bug fixed once and for all..... > > Thanks, > Ben Ben, attached you have the patches we have been using during our debug. They create a new debugfs file that you can read when the wifi is stuck in order to gather some information about the queues/tids status. The file is located in the ath9k debugfs folder and its name is "nodes". I hope it can help. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli