Hi Bjorn, On 07/30/2014 01:24 PM, Srikanth Thokala wrote: > Hi Arnd, > > On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote: >> On Monday 28 July 2014 18:04:34 Srikanth Thokala wrote: >>> Hi Arnd and Rob, >>> >>> I discussed with Bjorn and we believe this patch is in good shape to >>> apply. And Bjorn requires ACKs to apply this patch. So, could you >>> guys please review this patch and provided your ACKs to this patch. >> >> Looks great for the most part. I've looked through the whole driver >> again, and I have two small issues remaining: >> >> a) Please clarify in the changeset description why there is no support >> for PCI I/O space. > > Sure, I will add to my changeset. > >> >> b) I think you should use the 'msi-parent' property, and the >> of_pci_find_msi_chip_by_node() to find the msi_chip for the >> PCI controller. This will make it possible to forward MSIs >> to the main interrupt controller in the system, which is more >> efficient. See the pcie-mvebu driver for an example of this. > > Ok, I need to look into this and I will plan to implement on top of this patch. > >> >> Other than these: >> >> Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann > > Thanks Arnd for the Ack. What's the status on this one? Srikanth: Isn't pcie-xilinx.c better name if this is just pcie host bridge? Thanks, Michal -- Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91 w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854 Maintainer of Linux kernel - Microblaze cpu - http://www.monstr.eu/fdt/ Maintainer of Linux kernel - Xilinx Zynq ARM architecture Microblaze U-BOOT custodian and responsible for u-boot arm zynq platform