* XDC2014: Call for paper
@ 2014-05-01 22:52 Martin Peres
From: Martin Peres @ 2014-05-01 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: members, dri-devel, wayland-devel, xorg-devel, xorg, mesa-dev

Hello,

I have the pleasure to announce that the X.org Developer Conference 2014
will
be held in Bordeaux, France from October 8th to October 10th. The venue is
located in the campus of the University of Bordeaux 1, in the computer
science
research lab called LaBRI.

The official page for the event is http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2014
while the call for paper is at http://www.x.org/wiki/Other/Press/CFP2014/

As usual, we are open to talks across the layers of the graphics stack, from
the kernel to desktop environments / graphical applications and about how
to make things better for the developers who build them. If you're not sure
if something might fit, mail me or add it to the ideas list found in the
program page.

The conference is free of charge and opened to the general public. If
you plan
on coming, please add yourself to the attendees list. We'll use this list to
make badges and plan for the catering.

I am looking forward to seeing you there, if you have any
inquiries/questions,
please send them to me (please also CC: board@foundation.x.org).

Martin Peres

* Re: XDC2014: Call for paper
@ 2014-09-08 17:23 ` Martin Peres
From: Martin Peres @ 2014-09-08 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: members, dri-devel, wayland-devel, xorg-devel, xorg, mesa-dev

Le 02/05/2014 00:52, Martin Peres a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have the pleasure to announce that the X.org Developer Conference 2014
> will
> be held in Bordeaux, France from October 8th to October 10th. The venue is
> located in the campus of the University of Bordeaux 1, in the computer
> science
> research lab called LaBRI.
>
> The official page for the event is http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2014
> while the call for paper is at http://www.x.org/wiki/Other/Press/CFP2014/
>
> As usual, we are open to talks across the layers of the graphics stack,
> from
> the kernel to desktop environments / graphical applications and about how
> to make things better for the developers who build them. If you're not sure
> if something might fit, mail me or add it to the ideas list found in the
> program page.
>
> The conference is free of charge and opened to the general public. If
> you plan
> on coming, please add yourself to the attendees list. We'll use this
> list to
> make badges and plan for the catering.
>
> I am looking forward to seeing you there, if you have any
> inquiries/questions,
> please send them to me (please also CC: board@foundation.x.org).
>
> Martin Peres

Two days left for submitting your talk proposal for the XDC2014.

After this date, the remaining slots will be attributed on a first-come,
first-served basis.