On 11/19/14 10:04, Michael Tokarev wrote: > 18.11.2014 01:36, Maximilian Engelhardt wrote: > [] >> I just wanted to ask if there is any progress on this issue since I haven't >> heard anything for a month. Please let me know if you need any additional >> information. > > I've no idea if there's any progress. Meanwhile I've an easy way of > testing of my brcm4313 card in a mini-itx board with mini-PCIe slot. > It works rather nicely and the stalls are easy to trigger. > Running 3.16 kernel right now, tried to d/load a file from the > AP, -- boom, it stalled after 77Kb. > > Since the previous discussion apparently ended prematurely and no patches > to try emerged, I don't have anything to try on it... In our last email exchange I got the impression you switch to Intel board and did not want to keep replacing cards for testing. Nice to hear you have an alternative setup for this and I assume are willing to do some testing. I submitted two patches upstream and additionally I have attached two other that are still under review. Could you try these patches and sent me the content of the two debugfs files 'macstat' and 'hardware' after a stall has occurred. Regards, Arend