Hey Julia, My top two choices are: 1. Coccinelle 2. radix tree __alloc_fd Thanks, Bhumika On Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 2:10:12 AM UTC+5:30, Julia Lawall wrote: > > Hello, > > We are around the halfway mark of the application period. > > So that I can get an overview of the current interests of the applicants, > could you send me a list of your current first and second project choices? > It's OK to change your mind later, but I would like to know what everyone > is thinking about now. > > Please do this even if you don't yet have many accepted patches. > > thanks, > julia >