On 01/09/2015 08:08 AM, Saul Wold wrote: > On 01/09/2015 06:10 AM, Matthias.Heise@atlas-elektronik.com wrote: >> Hi, >> >> I'm not able to pull any sources for a little time now. As test I >> re-tried an already working setup by again following some tutorial >> and trying to setup a fresh repo. The repo init works but the sync >> fails. I should mention that due to network limitations I replace >> git:// urls with https:// . Is it possible that this doesn't work >> anymore (I mean it is replaced but maybe the online repos don't >> support it anymore seamlessly)? Mat, Please note that the git:// and http:// URLs have a different structure. For example, git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky http://git.yoctoproject.org/git/poky https://git.yoctoproject.org/git/poky You can find these URLs at the bottom of any project page in cgit http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/ Please try running "git clone https://git.yoctoproject.org/git/poky" and if it fails send me the output. Thank you, Michael Halstead Yocto Project / SysAdmin > > Can you be more specific, are you talking about the git repos at > git.yoctoproject.org or some other git source? > > You say a "repo init works", does that mean an initial clone or ? > What commands are you running? > > I think a little more information is needed here. > > Sau! > >> Thanks >> >> Mat >> >> >> >>