On Thursday 22 January 2015 12:18 PM, Daniel Vetter wrote: > On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 05:27:01PM -0800, Rodrigo Vivi wrote: >> I believe we could start this re-org by moving it out to intel_drrs.c >> renaming functions and adding entry docbook entry. >> >> But anyway this patch is right and doesn't seem to change anything >> that is already working so free free to use: >> >> Reviewed-by: Rodrigo Vivi >> >> I'll continue the reviews tomorrow and intend to finish by Thursday. >> I'll also resend 2 patches that had conflicts with latest -nightly... > I merged this, but it causes a compiler warning. Which means I need the > revised patches to get this all into shape asap or need to drop the patch > again. I have just shared a new patches for the changes suggested except for igt and related debugfs entry patches [ 9 and 10]. Working on the required changes for igt and the debugfs interface. But I hope the changes required for igt need not stop other patches [1 to 8 of 10 patches]. > -Daniel --Ram