From: Rolf Fokkens <rolf@rolffokkens.nl>
To: Kent Overstreet <kmo@daterainc.com>, David Mohr <damailings@mcbf.net>
Cc: "linux-bcache@vger.kernel.org" <linux-bcache@vger.kernel.org>,
	robie.basak@ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Git repositories
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:26:22 +0100	[thread overview]

Well, to be honest I built the latest Fedora bcache-tools packages based
on https://github.com/g2p/bcache-tools. So I'm perfectly happy with
what's in it. If all of g2p's repo is merged into
http://evilpiepirate.org/git/bcache-tools.git/ I'll use that one as my
source repo again.

So far I've been collaborating with Gabriel (g2p) using his Github repo
as the starting point, assuming that's the one that will be pushed to
evilpieprate in the end. At the moment though there are 3 pull requests
pending (one of me) that don't get g2p's attention, I guess he's busy
with other things. So I'll post my latest pull request here on the
mailing list, so it can be discussed and Kent can decide if he wants to
merge it.