On 15/01/2015 18:24, Mason wrote: > This is a follow-up to my previous thread. > "How many frequencies would cpufreq optimally like to manage?" > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel/373669 OK, so this is my TAKE 2 on the cpufreq driver, trying to remove some dependencies on machine-specific definitions by getting the virtual address at init via ioremap. (Is -EFAULT the right error to return if ioremap fails?) I'm not sure where machine-specific information is supposed to be stored though? Such as register definitions, or the physical addresses/offsets. What if they need to be shared among several source files? I can't just duplicate them... (I've tentatively called it temp.h for the time being.) Regards.