On 27/01/15 01:09, Scot Doyle wrote: > Since users prefer different fbcon cursor blink intervals, allow the > interval to be set via sysfs. The current interval of 200 milliseconds > is retained as the default. Tested with intelfb. > > v2: Use kstrtos16() instead of kstrtoul() and min_t() as suggested by > Geert Uytterhoeven > v3: Add error messages as suggested by Tomi Valkeinen When I said "return an error" I did not mean "print an error message". You should return an error code from the show and store functions when something went wrong. Tomi