* [ANNOUNCE] [CFP] Call for Sessions - linux.conf.au Online 2021 Kernel Miniconf
@ 2020-11-30  2:45 Andrew Donnellan
       [not found] ` <CABfRCziSf1iw3tb--j6F0ebPwx+kgtL_Jk9fA37gN7uDqEVPvg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2020-11-30  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML; +Cc: lwn

LCA2021 Kernel Miniconf - Online - 2021-01-23

LCA Kernel Miniconf submissions now open! (Ever wanted to present at
LCA, but couldn't justify flying to Australia? Well, 2021 is your chance
- we're going online-only for reasons you're probably aware of.)

Submissions close: 2020-12-18, 23:59 AoE/UTC-12
Submissions: https://linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/kernel-miniconf/
More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html

linux.conf.au 2021 will be held at the Australian National University,
Canberra^W^W^W^W^W^Win the comfort of your own homes, by the magic of
the internet, from 23-25 January 2021.

The Kernel Miniconf is a single-day miniconf track, held on Saturday 23
January, about everything related to the kernel and low-level systems
programming.

The Kernel Miniconf will focus on a variety of kernel-related topics -
technical presentations on up-and-coming kernel developments, the future
direction of the kernel, and kernel development community and process
matters. Past Kernel Miniconfs have included technical talks on topics
such as memory management, RCU, scheduling and filesystems, as well as
talks on Linux kernel community topics such as licensing and Linux
kernel development process.

We invite submissions on anything related to kernel and low-level
systems programming. We welcome submissions from developers of all
levels of experience in the kernel community, covering a broad range of
topics. The focus of the miniconf will primarily be on Linux, however
non-Linux talks of sufficient interest to a primarily Linux audience
will be considered.

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
ajd@linux.ibm.com             IBM Australia Limited

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] [CFP] Call for Sessions - linux.conf.au Online 2021 Kernel Miniconf
       [not found] ` <CABfRCziSf1iw3tb--j6F0ebPwx+kgtL_Jk9fA37gN7uDqEVPvg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-11-30  3:46   ` Andrew Donnellan
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2020-11-30  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CRISTIAN ANDRES VARGAS GONZALEZ; +Cc: LKML, lwn

On 30/11/20 2:38 pm, CRISTIAN ANDRES VARGAS GONZALEZ wrote:
>  > More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html
> <https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html>
> Hi, this link no working. :c

Ugh, let me fix my TLS setup. In the meantime, try plain old unencrypted
HTTP: http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html

Thanks for reporting!

Andrew

--

@ 2020-11-30  4:11     ` Andrew Donnellan
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2020-11-30  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CRISTIAN ANDRES VARGAS GONZALEZ; +Cc: LKML, lwn

On 30/11/20 2:46 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> On 30/11/20 2:38 pm, CRISTIAN ANDRES VARGAS GONZALEZ wrote:
>>  > More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html
>> <https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html>
>> Hi, this link no working. :c
>
> Ugh, let me fix my TLS setup. In the meantime, try plain old unencrypted
> HTTP: http://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html
>
> Thanks for reporting!

Should be all fixed.

--

@ 2021-01-03  7:47 ` Andrew Donnellan
From: Andrew Donnellan @ 2021-01-03  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML; +Cc: lwn

On 30/11/20 1:45 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> LCA2021 Kernel Miniconf - Online - 2021-01-23
>
> LCA Kernel Miniconf submissions now open! (Ever wanted to present at
> LCA, but couldn't justify flying to Australia? Well, 2021 is your chance
> - we're going online-only for reasons you're probably aware of.)
>
> Submissions close: 2020-12-18, 23:59 AoE/UTC-12
> Submissions: https://linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/kernel-miniconf/
> More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2021-cfs.html

The deadline has been extended until January 7 - we're looking for talks
on a broad range of kernel topics, so please feel free to submit a
proposal about anything kernel-related!