From: Corey Minyard <minyard@acm.org>
To: "Longever, Joseph" <Joseph.Longever@emc.com>,
	qemu-devel <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU IPMI support
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 21:02:06 -0500	[thread overview]

Ok, done.  It's at https://github.com/cminyard/qemu on github.  There
are two branches at the moment, stable-2.2-ipmi is based on the 2.2
release and will not rebase.  master-ipmi-rebase will rebase on master
as it moves.

I haven't done extensive testing yet, and it has a few experimental
things, like an SMBus IPMI interface and an I2C mux device.  I need to
split all that out at some point.  I also need to rework the ACPI
handling to use the new code to build the ACPI tables.

Copying qemu-devel so that group knows.

Thanks,

-corey