* [BUG REPORT] perf: unwind: failed to deal with shared object with mapping offset not zero
@ 2015-04-07  9:01 Wang Nan
From: Wang Nan @ 2015-04-07  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel
  Cc: Ingo Molnar, Ingo Molnar, Jiri Olsa, Jiri Olsa,
	Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo

Hi all,

I have posted this bug once when I try to implement --map-adjustment.
Reproducing procedure can be retrived from:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/4/2/10

Currently I don't have too much time spenting on that problem, and I'm also not
very familiar with ld script and dynamic linker. So could anyone have time
to look at it and provide a fix?

Thank you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-07  9:01 UTC | newest]