On 06/11/2015 07:08 PM, Mike Marciniszyn wrote: > This patch series adds the OPA gen1 driver. > > The patch depends on the this MAD patch series: > > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/6584551/ This patchset has now been picked up. Just to make things work smoothly, especially since I know you are reworking your submission to get around the file size issue that caused three files not to make it to patchworks, please base your next submission on my github tree's to-be-rebase/for-4.2 branch. That now has the above patchset, as well as the same RDMA patches as the official k.o/for-4.2 branch, but it is based off 4.1-rc7 instead of 4.1-rc4.