On 09/02/2015 06:15 PM, Weiny, Ira wrote: >> >> On 08/24/2015 11:28 AM, ira.weiny wrote: >>> git://github.com/weiny2/linux-firmware.git master-hfi1-firmware-v2 >> >> Should this go through me or though the linux-firmware tree? > > I don't know. My apologizes for being ignorant in this case. > > I was thinking that as the rdma kernel maintainer you would have access to merge it into the Linux-firmware tree. The README in the Linux-firmware project only says to email linux-firmware-DgEjT+Ai2yi4UlQgPVntAg@public.gmane.org I have not heard from anyone on that list. > > Does anyone on Linux-firmware have any objections to merging my branch? I had to pull your changes to figure out exactly what you were doing. You could have been submitting the firmware to the kernel proper (there is a firmware directory after all, but I think it's mainly intended for firmware for which we have source and which can be rebuilt, but my information on that may be out of date), but this is for the linux-firmware tree. I have no git access to that repo, so it's not something I can commit. I'm not sure who takes care of that. -- Doug Ledford GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD