On 10/07/2015 10:15 AM, Markus Armbruster wrote: > Eric Blake writes: > >> The alternate-good.json test was already covered by >> qapi-schema-test.json. As future commits will be tweaking >> how alternates are laid out, removing the duplicate test now >> reduces churn. > > Do we have more positive tests? They should probably all live in > qapi-schema-test.json, because there their generated code actually gets > compiled. Hmm, any test that has an empty .err and non-empty .out, but which does not also have an TODO/FIXME stating that it is a bug, is worth checking. So first, here's the list of non-empty .out files: empty.out [1] enum-empty.out event-case.out [4] union-empty.out [2] include-simple.out include-repetition.out include-relpath.out comments.out alternate-empty.out [2] returns-int.out struct-base-clash-base.out [3] flat-union-empty.out [2] indented-expr.out union-clash-data.out [3] ident-with-escape.out args-member-array.out flat-union-reverse-define.out [1] must stay separate, because we can't really make qapi-schema-test empty :) [2] marked FIXME, and turns into proper error message later in the v5 series [3] marked FIXME, and already removed later in the v5 series once a positive test is inlined into qapi-schema-test [4] marked TODO For the ones I didn't tag with a footnote, we could probably cover things directly in qapi-schema-test instead; the question then becomes which ones are already covered, and which ones need content moved. > > Patch looks good. > -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org