On 10/07/2015 10:27 AM, Markus Armbruster wrote: >> def visit_needed(self, entity): >> # Visit everything except implicit objects >> - return not isinstance(entity, QAPISchemaObjectType) or entity.info >> + return not entity.is_implicit(QAPISchemaObjectType) > > The alternative is something like > > return not (isinstance(entity, QAPISchemaObjectType) and > entity.is_implicit()) > > Trades a more verbose "is this an implicit object type" check for a > simpler is_implicit(). Shorter overall, and feels better to me. But if > you feel strongly about your way of doing it, I can live with it. I'm not strongly tied to the concise form enough to stall review, so v8 will use the longer explicit form. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org