On 10/11/2015 16:34, Loic Dachary wrote: > But http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/agile_versions looks better :-) It appears to be a crippled version of a proprietary product http://www.redminecrm.com/projects/agile/pages/last My vote would be to de-install it since it is even less flexible to use than the custom query below. It is disapointing to loose a plugin because it is no longer maintained, but that's not something we can always forsee. IMHO, relying on a proprietary redmine plugin is not a safe bet and it would be wise to not become dependent on it. Cheers > On 10/11/2015 16:28, Loic Dachary wrote: >> Hi Sam, >> >> I crafted a custom query that could be used as a replacement for the backlog plugin >> >> http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/issues?query_id=86 >> >> It displays issues that are features or tasks, grouped by target version and ordered by priority. >> >> I also created a v10.0.0 version so we can assign features we want for this next version to it. >> >> If you feel that's not good enough, we can just throw it away, it's merely a proposal ;-) >> >> Cheers >> > -- Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre