On 11/10/2015 05:27 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote: > This requires an OPAL firmware file which isn't included yet, > will emulate enough to boot existing distros and run KVM > inside TCG [meta-comment] It would be nice to include a diffstat (git defaults to doing this if you use 'git format-patch --cover-letter' for generating the 0/77 letter), so that we can see at a glance how big this series is and what files it touches. In particular, I can't tell, without poking through 77 patches, if you update the MAINTAINERS file to claim any new files added here. Also, for a series this big, it's nice to point to a scratch git repo that we can browse/clone from, without having to 'git am' all 77 mails. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org