From: Alejandro Hernandez <alejandro.hernandez@linux.intel.com>
To: Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>,
	 Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com>
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: Python pip
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 00:35:03 -0600	[thread overview]

I am sending a patch to upgrade Python3 to 3.5, and I will include the
pip3 change in it, currently pip3 is installed as pip, pip3 and pip3.5,
so its just a matter of removing 'pip', to leave it available for pip2
and make it default when python2-pip is installed, it seems to be
working correctly that way, just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers,

Alejandro