Hi Ross, I test this patch. I seem to have no relationship with my issue. This patch just optimizes some tasks. My problem seems to be gotten around by a patch 523e4f6a6913b64453579d27a02467e14f7df42e submitted by Bruce. "bareclone=1" is removed from SRC_URI. So kernel source is not a bare repo any more. I do not know why "bareclone=1" is removed. This option seems to have no side effect on kernel. So I thinks this should be a hidden trouble. Do you have any ideas? Thanks! Jian On 2015年12月17日 06:29, Burton, Ross wrote: > > On 2 November 2015 at 06:23, Jian Liu > wrote: > > The repo of kernel is bare git repository and we need to checkout > to get > the source code. > > > A recent patch to archiver ("fix previous issue regarding work-shared > for linux-yocto") claims to fix this, can you confirm if that fixes > this problem or if this fixes more edge cases regarding the kernel. > > Cheers, > Ross