Hi Tony, I've just pushed a patch series to fbdev for-next branch which makes the OMAP DRM and FB drivers independent of each other. This requires changing the related Kconfig options. What should I do with omap2plus_defconfig? At the moment omap2plus_defconfig enables the omapfb driver and panels as modules. Should I change it to do the same with the new code? Or should I change it to use omapdrm, which is the better maintained and developed driver (although no one has probably tried omapdrm on omap2)? Tomi