All, Now I'll start off by saying that "no" is a perfectly acceptable answer to this suggestion. Basically I remember at the Xen Developer Summit a few people mentioned it being nice if people provided a git tree where their branches were available for testing. I was just thinking it might be easier for third parties to do that if there was an official Xen Project mirror of the main repos on xenbits on GitHub and people could fork that repo and make their branch available. Just a thought. -- Doug Goldstein