Hello, I added INHERIT_remove = "debian" to my local.conf but it's still the same. Where is the debian.bbclass enabled? I couldn't find it. It this the default? Regards Simon Am 22.12.2015 um 12:12 schrieb Burton, Ross: > > On 22 December 2015 at 09:40, Simon Ruetzler > > wrote: > > Why is the demo package created with the libscom name? How can I > disable this? > > > Because the default configuration enables debian.bbclass, which > renames packages if they contain just a library to be the soname of > the library. > > If you don't want this to happen in your distro, INHERIT_remove = > "debian" in your local.conf or distro configuration will stop it. > > Ross