On 12/18/15 10:58 PM, Elena Ufimtseva wrote: > On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 11:24 PM, quizyjones wrote: >> Is there any progress? > > Hey > > I did look into this and I could not find the trace of what I have > done before. So I decided to ytu and port it to current version from > this Mukesh patch: > http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-04/msg00003.html > It looks like it applied without major issues, but I have not tested > it yet, but its in my plan for next week. > > Elena Elena, When you port this over to staging please change the command line 'kdb=y' to a Kconfig option if you plan on it landing in staging. Thanks. -- Doug Goldstein