* Please remove the memusage.1 manpage
@ 2020-04-19 15:24 Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
From: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL @ 2020-04-19 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mtk.manpages; +Cc: linux-man

Hi,

This manpage seems not to match to any command now on Linux, at least in
Debian but not only. Should not the corresponding manpage be removed
then. Keeping it makes us translate while useless now.

Regards

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading

* Re: Please remove the memusage.1 manpage
@ 2020-04-19 18:54 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2020-04-19 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL; +Cc: mtk.manpages, linux-man

* Jean-Philippe MENGUAL:

> This manpage seems not to match to any command now on Linux, at least in
> Debian but not only. Should not the corresponding manpage be removed
> then. Keeping it makes us translate while useless now.

Fedora packages it in glibc-utils:

$ rpm -ql glibc-utils | grep memus
/usr/bin/memusage
/usr/bin/memusagestat

So perhaps this request should be directed at Debian's manpages
package?

* Re: Please remove the memusage.1 manpage
@ 2020-04-19 22:38   ` Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
From: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL @ 2020-04-19 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer; +Cc: mtk.manpages, linux-man

Ok I did not know. Thanks. I report to Debian then