* Question about VirtIO on Xen - Disk performance issues
@ 2015-12-15 13:09 Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2015-12-15 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi to all,
I'm writing you this mail for asking some advice about a great problem
i'm havin in running a Windows VM (HVM) onto a Xen (Gentoo based) Hypevisor.

I need to achieve maximum performance from this VM because of intense
SQL tasks running in it.

I've seen good improvement in IO on disk using VirtIO on a Windows VM
onto a QEMU (QNAP) hypervisor, and i'm tryin to use this feature also on
my Xen HV.
Is VirtIO disk a good way to improve performance?

Thx in advance and hope to keep in touch
--

*Luca Tongiani*

*Sinte* srl
Soluzioni Informatiche e Telematiche
via Monte Grappa 4/B
20900 Monza (MB)

*Cel* (+39) 339 745 49 21
*Tel* (+39) 039 200 59 60
*Fax* (+39) 039 200 69 42
*Web* www.sinte.net <http://www.sinte.net/>

[-- Attachment #2: luca_tongiani.vcf --]
[-- Type: text/x-vcard; name="luca_tongiani.vcf", Size: 4 bytes --]

null

* Re: Question about VirtIO on Xen - Disk performance issues
@ 2015-12-15 15:34 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-12-15 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani, xen-users

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 14:09 +0100, Luca Tongiani wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I'm writing you this mail for asking some advice about a great problem

This sort of question is on topic for xen-users@, but since it is not a
development question not for xen-devel@. I've moved the To line over and am
bccing the dev list.

Also please do not post HTML.

> i'm havin in running a Windows VM (HVM) onto a Xen (Gentoo based)
> Hypevisor.
>
> I need to achieve maximum performance from this VM because of intense SQL
> tasks running in it.
>
> I've seen good improvement in IO on disk using VirtIO on a Windows VM
> onto a QEMU (QNAP) hypervisor, and i'm tryin to use this feature also on
> my Xen HV.
> Is VirtIO disk a good way to improve performance?

Please see http://www.xenproject.org/developers/teams/windows-pv-drivers.ht
ml for Xen PV drivers for Windows, which is Xen's equivalent to virtio.

Ian.

* Re: Question about VirtIO on Xen - Disk performance issues
@ 2015-12-16 11:31 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2015-12-16 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani; +Cc: xen-devel

Hello Luca,

the recommended way to increase disk performance would be to use Xen PV
disks. You just need to install the Windows PV drivers:

http://www.xenproject.org/developers/teams/windows-pv-drivers.html

But using VirtIO disk should also increase performance, even though
most probably not as much.

Cheers,

Stefano

@ 2016-01-05 10:53   ` Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2016-01-05 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: xen-devel

Hi Stefano,
im writing to you because im having issue with I/O disk in my DomU With
Xen (Gentoo based system).

I tried to use the driver that you provided for the PV .
But the results are still not good , there is no way to support the use
of Xen VirtIO disk ? Many thanks in advance

Luca

--

@ 2016-01-05 11:09     ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-01-05 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

Could you please post your VM config file and the output of
xenstore-ls once the VM has completed the boot sequence?

@ 2016-01-05 12:22       ` Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2016-01-05 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: xen-devel

thanks in advance for your reply :)

I have attached the following email configuration DomU and the output
you have requested .
Performance disk are all my machines the most serious problem , even if
they are used powerful hardware .
Differences in Disk writing in DomU are 1/3 of those of the Dom0 .

Thank you in advance Luca

--

*Luca Tongiani*

*Sinte* srl
Soluzioni Informatiche e Telematiche
via Monte Grappa 4/B
20900 Monza (MB)

*Tel* (+39) 039 200 59 60
*Fax* (+39) 039 200 69 42
*Web* www.sinte.net <http://www.sinte.net/>

[-- Attachment #2: xenstore-ls_output_backupvm --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 2044 bytes --]

 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-25 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 6d2e6572-6316-8527-1bc3-7a32b7fdd35f = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "5"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/5/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "5"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/5/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "5"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "5"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/5/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "5"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/5/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "6d2e6572-6316-8527-1bc3-7a32b7fdd35f"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1343314858.24"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"

[-- Attachment #3: conf_DomU_Xen --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 8379 bytes --]

 #  -*- mode: python; -*-
#============================================================================
# Python configuration setup for 'xm create'.
# This script sets the parameters used when a domain is created using 'xm create'.
# You use a separate script for each domain you want to create, or
# you can set the parameters for the domain on the xm command line.
#============================================================================

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Kernel image file.
#kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7"
#kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen"
#kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-4.0.5-gentoo_bmsbackup"

# Optional ramdisk.
#ramdisk = "/boot/initrd.gz"

# The domain build function. Default is 'linux'.
#builder='linux'

# Initial memory allocation (in megabytes) for the new domain.
#
# WARNING: Creating a domain with insufficient memory may cause out of
#          memory errors. The domain needs enough memory to boot kernel
#          and modules. Allocating less than 32MBs is not recommended.
memory = 2048

# A name for your domain. All domains must have different names.
name = "bmsbackup"

# 128-bit UUID for the domain.  The default behavior is to generate a new UUID
# on each call to 'xm create'.
#uuid = "06ed00fe-1162-4fc4-b5d8-11993ee4a8b9"

# List of which CPUS this domain is allowed to use, default Xen picks
#cpus = ""         # leave to Xen to pick
#cpus = "0"        # all vcpus run on CPU0
#cpus = "0-3,5,^1" # all vcpus run on cpus 0,2,3,5
#cpus = ["2", "3"] # VCPU0 runs on CPU2, VCPU1 runs on CPU3
cpus = "1"

# Number of Virtual CPUS to use, default is 1
vcpus = 1

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define network interfaces.

# By default, no network interfaces are configured.  You may have one created
# with sensible defaults using an empty vif clause:
#
# vif = [ '' ]
#
# or optionally override backend, bridge, ip, mac, script, type, or vifname:
#
# vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:11, bridge=xenbr0' ]
#
# or more than one interface may be configured:
#
# vif = [ '', 'bridge=xenbr1' ]

vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define the disk devices you want the domain to have access to, and
# what you want them accessible as.
# Each disk entry is of the form phy:UNAME,DEV,MODE
# where UNAME is the device, DEV is the device name the domain will see,
# and MODE is r for read-only, w for read-write.

#disk = [ 'tap:aio:/var/xen/mailserver.img,xvda1,w', 'phy:/dev/drbd1,xvda2,w' ]
disk = [ 'tap:aio:/var/xen/bmsbackup_new.img,xvda1,w', 'phy:/dev/vm/dati,xvda2,w', 'tap:aio:/var/xen/bmsbackup.swap,xvda3,w' ]

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define frame buffer device.
#
# By default, no frame buffer device is configured.
#
# To create one using the SDL backend and sensible defaults:
#
# vfb = [ 'sdl=1' ]
#
# This uses environment variables XAUTHORITY and DISPLAY.  You
# can override that:
#
# vfb = [ 'sdl=1,xauthority=/home/bozo/.Xauthority,display=:1' ]
#
# To create one using the VNC backend and sensible defaults:
#

#vfb = [ 'vnc=1' ]

vnc=1

#
# The backend listens on 127.0.0.1 port 5900+N by default, where N is
# the domain ID.  You can override both address and N:
#
# vfb = [ 'vnc=1,vnclisten=127.0.0.1,vncdisplay=1' ]
#
# Or you can bind the first unused port above 5900:
#

# vfb = [ 'vnc=1,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,vncunused=1' ]

#
# You can override the password:
#
# vfb = [ 'vnc=1,vncpasswd=MYPASSWD' ]
#
# Empty password disables authentication.  Defaults to the vncpasswd
# configured in xend-config.sxp.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define to which TPM instance the user domain should communicate.
# The vtpm entry is of the form 'instance=INSTANCE,backend=DOM'
# where INSTANCE indicates the instance number of the TPM the VM
# should be talking to and DOM provides the domain where the backend
# is located.
# Note that no two virtual machines should try to connect to the same
# TPM instance. The handling of all TPM instances does require
# some management effort in so far that VM configration files (and thus
# a VM) should be associated with a TPM instance throughout the lifetime
# of the VM / VM configuration file. The instance number must be
# greater or equal to 1.
#vtpm = [ 'instance=1,backend=0' ]

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Set the kernel command line for the new domain.
# You only need to define the IP parameters and hostname if the domain's
# IP config doesn't, e.g. in ifcfg-eth0 or via DHCP.
# You can use 'extra' to set the runlevel and custom environment
# variables used by custom rc scripts (e.g. VMID=, usr= ).

# Set if you want dhcp to allocate the IP address.
#dhcp="dhcp"
# Set netmask.
#netmask=
# Set default gateway.
#gateway=
# Set the hostname.
#hostname= "vm%d" % vmid

# Set root device.
root = "/dev/xvda1"
console = "hvc0"

# Root device for nfs.
#root = "/dev/nfs"
# The nfs server.
#nfs_server = '192.0.2.1'
# Root directory on the nfs server.
#nfs_root   = '/full/path/to/root/directory'

# Sets runlevel 4.
#extra = "4"
extra = "xencons=hvc0"

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Configure the behaviour when a domain exits.  There are three 'reasons'
# for a domain to stop: poweroff, reboot, and crash.  For each of these you
# may specify:
#
#   "destroy",        meaning that the domain is cleaned up as normal;
#   "restart",        meaning that a new domain is started in place of the old
#                     one;
#   "preserve",       meaning that no clean-up is done until the domain is
#                     manually destroyed (using xm destroy, for example); or
#   "rename-restart", meaning that the old domain is not cleaned up, but is
#                     renamed and a new domain started in its place.
#
# In the event a domain stops due to a crash, you have the additional options:
#
#   "coredump-destroy", meaning dump the crashed domain's core and then destroy;
#   "coredump-restart', meaning dump the crashed domain's core and the restart.
#
# The default is
#
#   on_poweroff = 'destroy'
#   on_reboot   = 'restart'
#   on_crash    = 'restart'
#
# For backwards compatibility we also support the deprecated option restart
#
# restart = 'onreboot' means on_poweroff = 'destroy'
#                            on_reboot   = 'restart'
#                            on_crash    = 'destroy'
#
# restart = 'always'   means on_poweroff = 'restart'
#                            on_reboot   = 'restart'
#                            on_crash    = 'restart'
#
# restart = 'never'    means on_poweroff = 'destroy'
#                            on_reboot   = 'destroy'
#                            on_crash    = 'destroy'

#on_poweroff = 'destroy'
#on_reboot   = 'restart'
#on_crash    = 'restart'

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#   Configure PVSCSI devices:
#
#vscsi=[ 'PDEV, VDEV' ]
#
#   PDEV   gives physical SCSI device to be attached to specified guest
#          domain by one of the following identifier format.
#          - XX:XX:XX:XX (4-tuples with decimal notation which shows
#                          "host:channel:target:lun")
#          - /dev/sdxx or sdx
#          - /dev/stxx or stx
#          - /dev/sgxx or sgx
#          - result of 'scsi_id -gu -s'.
#            ex. # scsi_id -gu -s /block/sdb
#                  36000b5d0006a0000006a0257004c0000
#
#   VDEV   gives virtual SCSI device by 4-tuples (XX:XX:XX:XX) as
#          which the specified guest domain recognize.
#

#vscsi = [ '/dev/sdx, 0:0:0:0' ]

#============================================================================

[-- Attachment #4: luca_tongiani.vcf --]

@ 2016-01-05 12:42         ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-01-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

The xenstore-ls output is not complete. Could you please send it again?

I noticed from the DomU config file that it is not a Windows VM, as
previously discussed, but a Linux VM. That is OK, but of course in that
case you won't be able to use the Windows PV drivers which I linked.
Linux has its own set of drivers. Did you enable the Xen PV frontends in
the Linux kernel you use (/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-4.0.5-gentoo_bmsbackup)?
Did you compile them a built-in or as modules?

@ 2016-01-05 13:52           ` Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2016-01-05 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: xen-devel

Sorry but I sent these logs because I have no longer available the
Virtualizer of Windows DomU .
In any case the problem of the performance of disks is present both in
the case of Linux machines PV and Windows machines HVM .
I attach the complete log of the server and the conf of my HVM Windows
Machine.

Thanks again

--

*Luca Tongiani*

*Sinte* srl
Soluzioni Informatiche e Telematiche
via Monte Grappa 4/B
20900 Monza (MB)

*Tel* (+39) 039 200 59 60
*Fax* (+39) 039 200 69 42
*Web* www.sinte.net <http://www.sinte.net/>

[-- Attachment #2: xenstore-ls_output --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 85035 bytes --]

tool = ""
 xenstored = ""
vm = ""
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel ) (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "4"
  vcpu_avail = "15"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
  memory = "323"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-1 = ""
[...]
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-3 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-4 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-5 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-6 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-7 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-8 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-9 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-10 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 50b38a3d-8f56-0b5c-64d8-85cad8cf49f7 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/1/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/1/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/1/1"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/1/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "50b38a3d-8f56-0b5c-64d8-85cad8cf49f7"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1324319902.77"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-11 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-12 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-13 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 03f5da0d-6701-3bc9-cd2f-1d565785cd46 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/2/0"
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/2/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/2/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/2/1"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "03f5da0d-6701-3bc9-cd2f-1d565785cd46"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1324383864.14"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "1"
   last_shutdown_reason = "reboot"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-14 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 ea20fb09-0738-018c-1aa0-841f737a9047 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "ea20fb09-0738-018c-1aa0-841f737a9047"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1324456757.4"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-15 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 ea329e7a-3d85-9c27-512d-d1414c13f89f = ""
[...]
  uuid = "ea329e7a-3d85-9c27-512d-d1414c13f89f"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1325075232.14"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-16 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 0ddc7487-1c7b-d8de-e7c0-a40206892307 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "0ddc7487-1c7b-d8de-e7c0-a40206892307"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1325075870.75"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 7a74ef1b-bfb0-9a49-3d63-6b74b1617b65 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen) (args 'root=/dev\..."
   ostype = "linux"
[...]
  uuid = "7a74ef1b-bfb0-9a49-3d63-6b74b1617b65"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1326799888.44"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "1"
   last_shutdown_reason = "reboot"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-17 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 7be47757-0756-fdd1-1db0-98a89d98ef83 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/firewall_vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7) (\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/firewall_vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/9/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "9"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/9/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/9/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "9"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/9/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/9/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "9"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/9/1"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/9/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "9"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/9/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "7be47757-0756-fdd1-1db0-98a89d98ef83"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1330019474.96"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 0ad80e62-73bf-4e0c-d0b7-49ce127a454e = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen) (args 'root=/dev\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/10/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "10"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/10/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/10/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "10"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/10/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/10/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "10"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/10/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/10/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "10"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/10/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/10/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "10"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/10/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "0ad80e62-73bf-4e0c-d0b7-49ce127a454e"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1330019772.56"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-18 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 12611efc-1552-2e48-0b4a-06103de1490e = ""
[...]
  uuid = "12611efc-1552-2e48-0b4a-06103de1490e"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1330589603.57"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 c3e6b02e-1619-d065-d0c3-9823355e64ad = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen) (args 'root=/dev\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-xen"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/2/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/2/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/2/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/2/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/2/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "2"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/2/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "c3e6b02e-1619-d065-d0c3-9823355e64ad"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1330939160.44"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-19 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-20 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-21 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 1cb8c801-f0ed-8cdd-89e8-1fda17acff34 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "1cb8c801-f0ed-8cdd-89e8-1fda17acff34"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1331201714.57"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-22 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 36c43225-fcbe-1797-b5d9-d20c5d5b1901 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/8/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "8"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/8/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/8/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "8"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/8/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/8/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "8"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/8/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/8/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "8"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/8/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/8/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "8"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/8/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "36c43225-fcbe-1797-b5d9-d20c5d5b1901"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1331912404.87"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-23 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 dc72d358-435b-394c-704f-a2f99bf67b52 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/6/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "6"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/6/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/6/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "6"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/6/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/6/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "6"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/6/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/6/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "6"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/6/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/6/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "6"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/6/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "dc72d358-435b-394c-704f-a2f99bf67b52"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1342687734.4"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 8ab62e98-4961-35c6-89f7-3a69339adf20 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/15/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "15"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/15/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/15/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "15"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/15/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/15/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "15"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/15/1"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/15/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "15"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/15/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "8ab62e98-4961-35c6-89f7-3a69339adf20"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1342693238.81"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-24 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 64894f05-4c0a-f0c9-c063-612e98d51af1 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "64894f05-4c0a-f0c9-c063-612e98d51af1"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1342693766.32"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
[...]
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-26 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 8bb65a84-5090-6fb5-8963-6f6ee9598792 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/1/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/1/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/1/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/1/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/1/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "1"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/1/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "8bb65a84-5090-6fb5-8963-6f6ee9598792"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1346168929.2"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-27 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-28 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 bab547cb-f7a2-910b-e22a-90f1920ec66a = ""
[...]
  uuid = "bab547cb-f7a2-910b-e22a-90f1920ec66a"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1346928005.23"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-29 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-30 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 0048c310-5695-8937-5e1f-d9651c82f129 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "0048c310-5695-8937-5e1f-d9651c82f129"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1352980814.98"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-31 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 688b9480-c1e8-8feb-9e90-be0f37cf38a4 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.4.9-gentoo_bmsbackup) (arg\..."
   ostype = "linux"
[...]
  uuid = "688b9480-c1e8-8feb-9e90-be0f37cf38a4"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1358418773.4"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 0cfce8c9-dd38-387b-8cf1-47f457bbaffa = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/7/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "7"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/7/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/7/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "7"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/7/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/7/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "7"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/7/1"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/7/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "7"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/7/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "0cfce8c9-dd38-387b-8cf1-47f457bbaffa"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1358422846.62"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-32 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 0a773ee8-e1c2-7cb2-e699-23d68e05985f = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r7"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   vbd = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "4"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/4/51713"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "4"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/4/0"
    1 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vif/1"
     frontend-id = "4"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/4/1"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "4"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/4/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "0a773ee8-e1c2-7cb2-e699-23d68e05985f"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1360228062.13"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-33 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 8ef47da4-6e4e-6eac-eb73-78fc73bfec2a = ""
[...]
  uuid = "8ef47da4-6e4e-6eac-eb73-78fc73bfec2a"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1360426288.23"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-34 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 011c6310-0734-a0c3-7714-ae98b64554a7 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "011c6310-0734-a0c3-7714-ae98b64554a7"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1360426845.47"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-35 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 c52e8abf-67f8-b90c-3a93-6220a106d972 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "c52e8abf-67f8-b90c-3a93-6220a106d972"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1360427177.38"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-36 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 f9b218da-9f7c-4a93-cfce-5003ce831896 = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.4.9-gentoo_bmsbackup) (arg\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.4.9-gentoo_bmsbackup"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/13/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "13"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/13/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/13/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "13"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/13/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/13/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "13"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/13/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/13/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "13"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/13/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/13/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "13"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/13/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "f9b218da-9f7c-4a93-cfce-5003ce831896"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1361116313.19"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-37 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 8b632597-d49b-56a6-fff6-c93ed7f8c0fc = ""
  image = "(linux (kernel /var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6) (args 'roo\..."
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
   ramdisk = ""
  device = ""
   tap = ""
    51713 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/14/device/vbd/51713"
     frontend-id = "14"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/14/51713"
    51715 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/14/device/vbd/51715"
     frontend-id = "14"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/tap/14/51715"
   vbd = ""
    51714 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/14/device/vbd/51714"
     frontend-id = "14"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/14/51714"
   vif = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/14/device/vif/0"
     frontend-id = "14"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/14/0"
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/14/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "14"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/14/0"
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "8b632597-d49b-56a6-fff6-c93ed7f8c0fc"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1361446720.42"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-38 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-39 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 ce00a66e-b479-017d-64a8-c47d503c30c2 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "ce00a66e-b479-017d-64a8-c47d503c30c2"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1364203488.62"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-40 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 e83e1035-dbfc-4f44-ba34-128625daabdd = ""
  uuid = "e83e1035-dbfc-4f44-ba34-128625daabdd"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  start_time = "1364468892.89"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-41 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 579d2604-a81d-43da-8ddc-07ea53943624 = ""
  uuid = "579d2604-a81d-43da-8ddc-07ea53943624"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  start_time = "1365665504.99"
  device = ""
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "4"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/4/0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-42 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-43 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 2e7607b0-1532-4b7d-8760-6b4fc3e7676e = ""
  uuid = "2e7607b0-1532-4b7d-8760-6b4fc3e7676e"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  start_time = "1369160083.58"
  device = ""
   console = ""
    0 = ""
     frontend = "/local/domain/3/device/console/0"
     frontend-id = "3"
     backend-id = "0"
     backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/3/0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-44 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 ffc80f72-f560-4835-3e2b-9150f2bd106a = ""
[...]
  uuid = "ffc80f72-f560-4835-3e2b-9150f2bd106a"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1374135993.14"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 ac460e4c-3d88-7f6f-c0fe-a06a5660db0d = ""
[...]
  uuid = "ac460e4c-3d88-7f6f-c0fe-a06a5660db0d"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1379593069.77"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "bmsbackup"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-45 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 0ce6a1b9-7369-9799-cc93-6daed3e74c69 = ""
[...]
  uuid = "0ce6a1b9-7369-9799-cc93-6daed3e74c69"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  start_time = "1379594034.26"
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "1"
  vcpu_avail = "1"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "firewall"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-46 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000-47 = ""
  on_xend_stop = "ignore"
  pool_name = "Pool-0"
  shadow_memory = "0"
  uuid = "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  on_reboot = "restart"
  image = "(linux (kernel '') (superpages 0) (nomigrate 0) (tsc_mode 0))"
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = ""
   cmdline = ""
   ramdisk = ""
  on_poweroff = "destroy"
  bootloader_args = ""
  on_xend_start = "ignore"
  on_crash = "restart"
  xend = ""
   restart_count = "0"
  vcpus = "2"
  vcpu_avail = "3"
  bootloader = ""
  name = "Domain-0"
 158523a4-c292-405f-b895-f3ea02a4c427 = ""
  uuid = "158523a4-c292-405f-b895-f3ea02a4c427"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1387816289.55"
 27b758c5-1f4b-40c6-9a37-8b57a1be99e0 = ""
  uuid = "27b758c5-1f4b-40c6-9a37-8b57a1be99e0"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1413549247.34"
 531ce695-95e3-4d17-b5d9-f11771031fb6 = ""
  uuid = "531ce695-95e3-4d17-b5d9-f11771031fb6"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1416139245.61"
 c10a3ae2-f4e8-409c-9aa4-1fcadb0966e1 = ""
  uuid = "c10a3ae2-f4e8-409c-9aa4-1fcadb0966e1"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1418296824.62"
 a854f8d9-d47d-4d95-8f1e-083344a0e230 = ""
  uuid = "a854f8d9-d47d-4d95-8f1e-083344a0e230"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1425122324.13"
 5e3ab279-17fd-462e-a7c2-c22bca7fdeec = ""
  uuid = "5e3ab279-17fd-462e-a7c2-c22bca7fdeec"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1425480647.41"
 6951fa0a-0335-43c5-8e78-b19293e95ede = ""
  uuid = "6951fa0a-0335-43c5-8e78-b19293e95ede"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1427878793.60"
 aedabde5-2beb-4c4a-a54d-54b20983aab6 = ""
  uuid = "aedabde5-2beb-4c4a-a54d-54b20983aab6"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1427878801.91"
 331ea414-e228-43d7-9763-73409685bfd5 = ""
  uuid = "331ea414-e228-43d7-9763-73409685bfd5"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1427890427.00"
 75f97aaa-bbcf-464f-8164-842e3c689d8d = ""
  uuid = "75f97aaa-bbcf-464f-8164-842e3c689d8d"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1427890434.37"
 4b2b2052-a20e-42ee-8b3b-49283e444181 = ""
  uuid = "4b2b2052-a20e-42ee-8b3b-49283e444181"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1429790786.47"
 d55c3ba1-497e-4308-96d1-afaf1d6cf0cc = ""
  uuid = "d55c3ba1-497e-4308-96d1-afaf1d6cf0cc"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1429790794.58"
 d8b1081d-dc33-4cd6-aa93-191853d0f633 = ""
  uuid = "d8b1081d-dc33-4cd6-aa93-191853d0f633"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1429798573.92"
 c2e85ca0-83e1-4be3-bdda-0e0040f10b47 = ""
  uuid = "c2e85ca0-83e1-4be3-bdda-0e0040f10b47"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1429806340.26"
 ed1b96a9-057a-4660-ae9d-e98ebfbd0d47 = ""
  uuid = "ed1b96a9-057a-4660-ae9d-e98ebfbd0d47"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1429973950.62"
 fec86724-08f5-4b7c-8061-12d8c3b0de9b = ""
  uuid = "fec86724-08f5-4b7c-8061-12d8c3b0de9b"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-gentoo-r6"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1429973958.74"
 6cadbc67-b2c6-4d21-966c-34837107ab45 = ""
  uuid = "6cadbc67-b2c6-4d21-966c-34837107ab45"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1434875583.55"
 d7cd9082-22f4-47bb-b07a-7aa56f94d62d = ""
  uuid = "d7cd9082-22f4-47bb-b07a-7aa56f94d62d"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-4.0.5-gentoo_bmsbackup"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1443517597.19"
 b78291fa-d2f7-4445-97df-498e72bc3690 = ""
  uuid = "b78291fa-d2f7-4445-97df-498e72bc3690"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1446122496.90"
 89b44de7-9ba1-4172-8b18-32283fa47ff5 = ""
  uuid = "89b44de7-9ba1-4172-8b18-32283fa47ff5"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-4.0.5-gentoo_bmsbackup"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1447710951.27"
 0400cb60-2559-466b-a8f0-a82e0b5257b8 = ""
  uuid = "0400cb60-2559-466b-a8f0-a82e0b5257b8"
  name = "firewall"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-3.10.25-gentoofirewall"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 "
  start_time = "1450431393.48"
 ee96c88a-df2c-40f3-b57b-2d6998cbd74d = ""
  uuid = "ee96c88a-df2c-40f3-b57b-2d6998cbd74d"
  name = "bmsbackup"
  image = ""
   ostype = "linux"
   kernel = "/var/xen/boot/vmlinuz-4.0.5-gentoo_bmsbackup"
   cmdline = "root=/dev/xvda1 xencons=hvc0"
  start_time = "1450699608.42"
libxl = ""
 9 = ""
  dm-version = "qemu_xen"
 4 = ""
  dm-version = "qemu_xen"
 5 = ""
  dm-version = "qemu_xen"
local = ""
 domain = ""
  0 = ""
   name = "Domain-0"
   libxl = ""
    disable_udev = "1"
   backend = ""
    qdisk = ""
     4 = ""
      51713 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vbd/51713"
       params = "aio:/var/xen/firewall.img"
       frontend-id = "4"
       online = "1"
       removable = "0"
       bootable = "1"
       state = "4"
       dev = "xvda1"
       type = "qdisk"
       mode = "w"
       device-type = "disk"
       feature-flush-cache = "1"
       feature-persistent = "1"
       info = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
       sector-size = "512"
       sectors = "41943040"
      51714 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vbd/51714"
       params = "aio:/var/xen/firewall.swap"
       frontend-id = "4"
       online = "1"
       removable = "0"
       bootable = "1"
       state = "4"
       dev = "xvda2"
       type = "qdisk"
       mode = "w"
       device-type = "disk"
       feature-flush-cache = "1"
       feature-persistent = "1"
       info = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
       sector-size = "512"
       sectors = "4194304"
     5 = ""
      51713 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51713"
       params = "aio:/var/xen/bmsbackup_new.img"
       frontend-id = "5"
       online = "1"
       removable = "0"
       bootable = "1"
       state = "4"
       dev = "xvda1"
       type = "qdisk"
       mode = "w"
       device-type = "disk"
       feature-flush-cache = "1"
       feature-persistent = "1"
       info = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
       sector-size = "512"
       sectors = "41943040"
      51715 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51715"
       params = "aio:/var/xen/bmsbackup.swap"
       frontend-id = "5"
       online = "1"
       removable = "0"
       bootable = "1"
       state = "4"
       dev = "xvda3"
       type = "qdisk"
       mode = "w"
       device-type = "disk"
       feature-flush-cache = "1"
       feature-persistent = "1"
       info = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
       sector-size = "512"
       sectors = "4194304"
    console = ""
     4 = ""
      0 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/4/console"
       frontend-id = "4"
       online = "1"
       state = "1"
       domain = "firewall"
       protocol = "vt100"
     5 = ""
      0 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/5/console"
       frontend-id = "5"
       online = "1"
       state = "1"
       domain = "bmsbackup"
       protocol = "vt100"
    vif = ""
     4 = ""
      0 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vif/0"
       frontend-id = "4"
       online = "1"
       state = "4"
       script = "/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge"
       mac = "00:16:3e:6a:68:d5"
       bridge = "xenbr0"
       handle = "0"
       type = "vif"
       feature-sg = "1"
       feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
       feature-rx-copy = "1"
       feature-rx-flip = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
      1 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/4/device/vif/1"
       frontend-id = "4"
       online = "1"
       state = "4"
       script = "/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge"
       mac = "00:16:3e:2c:67:ca"
       bridge = "xenbr1"
       handle = "1"
       type = "vif"
       feature-sg = "1"
       feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
       feature-rx-copy = "1"
       feature-rx-flip = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
     5 = ""
      0 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vif/0"
       frontend-id = "5"
       online = "1"
       state = "4"
       script = "/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge"
       mac = "00:16:3e:6f:88:74"
       bridge = "xenbr0"
       handle = "0"
       type = "vif"
       feature-sg = "1"
       feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
       feature-rx-copy = "1"
       feature-rx-flip = "0"
       hotplug-status = "connected"
    vbd = ""
     5 = ""
      51714 = ""
       frontend = "/local/domain/5/device/vbd/51714"
       params = "/dev/vm/dati"
       script = "/etc/xen/scripts/block"
       physical-device = "fd:1"
       frontend-id = "5"
       online = "1"
       removable = "0"
       bootable = "1"
       state = "4"
       dev = "xvda2"
       type = "phy"
       mode = "w"
       device-type = "disk"
       feature-flush-cache = "1"
       feature-discard = "0"
       feature-barrier = "1"
       feature-persistent = "1"
       sectors = "15107883008"
       info = "0"
       sector-size = "512"
   device-model = ""
    4 = ""
     state = "running"
    5 = ""
     state = "running"
  4 = ""
   vm = "/vm/0400cb60-2559-466b-a8f0-a82e0b5257b8"
   name = "firewall"
   cpu = ""
    0 = ""
     availability = "online"
   memory = ""
    static-max = "524288"
    target = "524289"
    videoram = "-1"
   device = ""
    suspend = ""
     event-channel = ""
    vbd = ""
     51713 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/qdisk/4/51713"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      virtual-device = "51713"
      device-type = "disk"
      protocol = "x86_64-abi"
      ring-ref = "8"
      event-channel = "9"
      feature-persistent = "1"
     51714 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/qdisk/4/51714"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      virtual-device = "51714"
      device-type = "disk"
      protocol = "x86_64-abi"
      ring-ref = "9"
      event-channel = "10"
      feature-persistent = "1"
    vif = ""
     0 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/4/0"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      handle = "0"
      mac = "00:16:3e:6a:68:d5"
      tx-ring-ref = "10"
      rx-ring-ref = "11"
      event-channel = "11"
      request-rx-copy = "1"
      feature-rx-notify = "1"
      feature-sg = "1"
      feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
     1 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/4/1"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      handle = "1"
      mac = "00:16:3e:2c:67:ca"
      tx-ring-ref = "12"
      rx-ring-ref = "13"
      event-channel = "12"
      request-rx-copy = "1"
      feature-rx-notify = "1"
      feature-sg = "1"
      feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
   control = ""
    shutdown = ""
    platform-feature-multiprocessor-suspend = "1"
    platform-feature-xs_reset_watches = "1"
   data = ""
   domid = "4"
   store = ""
    port = "1"
    ring-ref = "901970"
   console = ""
    backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/4/0"
    backend-id = "0"
    limit = "1048576"
    type = "xenconsoled"
    output = "pty"
    tty = "/dev/pts/0"
    port = "2"
    ring-ref = "901969"
   image = ""
    device-model-pid = "2953"
  5 = ""
   vm = "/vm/ee96c88a-df2c-40f3-b57b-2d6998cbd74d"
   name = "bmsbackup"
   cpu = ""
    0 = ""
     availability = "online"
   memory = ""
    static-max = "2097152"
    target = "2097153"
    videoram = "-1"
   device = ""
    suspend = ""
     event-channel = ""
    vbd = ""
     51713 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/qdisk/5/51713"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      virtual-device = "51713"
      device-type = "disk"
      protocol = "x86_64-abi"
      ring-ref = "8"
      event-channel = "9"
      feature-persistent = "1"
     51714 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/51714"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      virtual-device = "51714"
      device-type = "disk"
      protocol = "x86_64-abi"
      ring-ref = "9"
      event-channel = "10"
      feature-persistent = "1"
     51715 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/qdisk/5/51715"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      virtual-device = "51715"
      device-type = "disk"
      protocol = "x86_64-abi"
      ring-ref = "10"
      event-channel = "11"
      feature-persistent = "1"
    vif = ""
     0 = ""
      backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/vif/5/0"
      backend-id = "0"
      state = "4"
      handle = "0"
      mac = "00:16:3e:6f:88:74"
      tx-ring-ref = "768"
      rx-ring-ref = "769"
      event-channel = "12"
      request-rx-copy = "1"
      feature-rx-notify = "1"
      feature-sg = "1"
      feature-gso-tcpv4 = "1"
      feature-gso-tcpv6 = "1"
      feature-ipv6-csum-offload = "1"
   control = ""
    shutdown = ""
    platform-feature-multiprocessor-suspend = "1"
    platform-feature-xs_reset_watches = "1"
   data = ""
   domid = "5"
   store = ""
    port = "1"
    ring-ref = "762184"
   console = ""
    backend = "/local/domain/0/backend/console/5/0"
    backend-id = "0"
    limit = "1048576"
    type = "xenconsoled"
    output = "pty"
    tty = "/dev/pts/2"
    port = "2"
    ring-ref = "762183"
   image = ""
    device-model-pid = "4119"

[...]

[-- Attachment #4: conf_DomU_WindowsHVM --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 2129 bytes --]

# =====================================================================
# Example HVM guest configuration
# =====================================================================
#
# This is a fairly minimal example of what is required for an
# HVM guest. For a more complete guide see xl.cfg(5)

# This configures an HVM rather than PV guest
builder = "hvm"

# Guest name
name = "winzozz"

# 128-bit UUID for the domain as a hexadecimal number.
# Use "uuidgen" to generate one if required.
# The default behavior is to generate a new UUID each time the guest is started.
#uuid = "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX"

# Enable Microsoft Hyper-V compatibile paravirtualisation /
# enlightenment interfaces. Turning this on can improve Windows guest
# performance and is therefore recommended
#viridian = 1

# Initial memory allocation (MB)
memory = 1024

# Maximum memory (MB)
# If this is greater than `memory' then the slack will start ballooned
# (this assumes guest kernel support for ballooning)
#maxmem = 512

# Number of VCPUS
vcpus = 2

# Network devices
# A list of 'vifspec' entries as described in
# docs/misc/xl-network-configuration.markdown
vif = [ "bridge=xenbr0" ]

# Disk Devices
# A list of `diskspec' entries as described in
# docs/misc/xl-disk-configuration.txt
disk = [ '/dev/vg0/winvirtio,raw,xvda1,rw' ]
device_model = '/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm'

# Guest VGA console configuration, either SDL or VNC
vnc = 1
vnclisten="10.2.2.17"
usbdevice = 'tablet'
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot = 'restart'
on_crash = 'restart'
acpi = 1

# Fa l'avvio mediante CDROM.
# Cambiare in 'c' al termine dell'installazione.
boot='d'
#boot='c'

[-- Attachment #5: luca_tongiani.vcf --]

@ 2016-01-05 14:05           ` Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2016-01-05 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: xen-devel

I forgot : all drivers about Xen frontend have been compiled into the
kernel (not module).

--

@ 2016-01-05 14:05             ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-01-05 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

There are a few issues in the config files. In conf_DomU_WindowsHVM:

- device_model is set to /usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm, which is the old
  qemu-xen-traditional device model, known to have worse disk
  performance. Just delete this line to use the newer QEMU based tree.
- disk is set to [ '/dev/vg0/winvirtio,raw,xvda1,rw' ], but you cannot
  expose only a partition of a disk to a Windows HVM domain. The correct
  disk line would be: disk = [ '/dev/vg0/winvirtio,raw,hda,rw' ]

In conf_DomU_Xen:

- you are missing builder="hvm", which means you are using a PV guest
  rather than an HVM guest. PV guests tends to be slower on new
  hardware.

What version of Xen are you using?

@ 2016-01-05 14:44               ` Luca Tongiani
From: Luca Tongiani @ 2016-01-05 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: xen-devel

Thanks for the hints , I did experiment with the changes you suggested
and now we were able to achieve the following result : the performance
of the domU is 50 % of the dom0 .

Is it possible to improve these numbers more ?

Also , do you have any advice on where to find extensive documentation
on how to use Xen ?

Thank you

Luca

--

@ 2016-01-05 17:24                 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-01-05 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luca Tongiani; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

http://wiki.xenproject.org/ has a lot of useful info.

You can achieve better disk performance by using raw LVM volumes and
using phy: in the disk config line.