On 01/05/2016 05:01 PM, Eric Blake wrote: > Several commits have been changing the generator, but not updating > the docs to match (an obvious one is commit 9f08c8ec that made > list types lazy, and thereby dropped UserDefOneList). Rework the > example to show slightly more output (we don't want to show too > much; that's what the testsuite is for), and regenerate the output > to match recent changes, including the previous patch's reordering > of parameter positions. > > Reported-by: Marc-André Lureau > Signed-off-by: Eric Blake > > --- > v9: new patch There's even more churn to the generated code later in this series; if I have a good reason to spin v9, I'm probably going to sink this to the bottom and do it only once, rather than trying to piecemeal each change in place. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org