* Monthly Linux NFS Town Hall meeting: Tomorrow - Thur Feb 4
@ 2016-02-03 17:22 Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2016-02-03 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Happy New Year Everyone!!! :-)

We have not had one of these for a while so lets see
what everyone is up to... Plus we can talk about the
upcoming Connectathon.

The meeting will be tomorrow *Thur Feb 4* at

   *01:00 pm EST (10:00am PST)*

The usual agenda will apply. The maintainers will give
a quick status of what is happening in their worlds.

Next we'll get updates from major contributors on what
they have been doing and are planing on doing.

Finally, we'll open the floor to questions, comments,
concerns from the community.

Generally the meeting lasts between 30 to 45 mins, with
a very hard stop at 60mins.

Please feel to attend and participate!

Again the Time: 10:00 am PST (01:00 pm EST)

The call in numbers are:

U.S. and Canada: (800) 451-8679
World wide toll free numbers
   https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=5642721552

Conference code: 564.272.1552

steved.

* Re: Monthly Linux NFS Town Hall meeting: Tomorrow - Thur Feb 4
@ 2016-02-04 17:49 ` Steve Dickson
From: Steve Dickson @ 2016-02-04 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

This will be starting in a few minutes... If interested...

steved.