Hello, I "activated" systemd as described in the development manual . My distro.conf (excerpt): /DISTRO_FEATURES = "systemd php ${DISTRO_FEATURES_DEFAULT} ${DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC} $mtd-utils"/ /DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11"/ /DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED += " pulseaudio sysvinit "/ /VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"/ /VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = "systemd-compat-units" / When I build my distribution the following error appears while do_rootfs: /Collected errors:/ / * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for packagegroup-core-boot:/ / * update-rc.d * / I checked which packages add update-rc.d, and systemd is one of them. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks for your help.