On 04/20/2016 01:49 AM, Jani Nikula wrote: > On Tue, 19 Apr 2016, cacook@quantum-sci.com wrote: >> Confirmed: Xen is completely busted for Skylake. Kernel can't boot due >> to i915 core dump. > Please file a bug at [1] with the dmesg attached. > > BR, > Jani. > > [1] https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI&component=DRM/Intel I would be glad to, but the boot completely hangs when i915 dumps core. I can't get to functionality. Isn't anyone else trying to boot the kernel for Xen? > PS. I'd understand having your public key on a keyserver and signing > your messages, but what's the idea with attaching your public key to all > the messages? It's a setting. I'll try to remember to unset it.