Hi, I don't know if this is the exact same issue... but is the most related one that I found. I'm try to compile kernel 4.4.8 (using fedora 23) to run with Xen 4.6.0 and Intel Skylake processor (Intel Core i7-6600U) This kernel is crashing almost in the same way as explained in this thread... But my problem is mainly with Skylake. Because the same configuration works within another machine but with another processor (Intel Core i5-3340M). Attached are the boot logs. A kernel configuration could be found in: https://github.com/marmarek/qubes-linux-kernel devel-4.4 branch I don't know if anybody else is having this issue. Thanks, Kevin Moraga