On 20/05/16 09:35, Jyri Sarha wrote: > Separate crtc id and plane id indexing in omap_modeset_init(). The > coupling of crtc- and plane-id is hard to follow. The id stuff does need cleanup, but I don't think this patch does that well enough. A few quick ones: omap_crtc_init() doesn't use the id parameter, so it could just be dropped. "crtc_id" and "plane_id" are misleading. Usually those mean the id numbere of the DRM object. Here plane_id is really the 'enum omap_plane' from omapdss, if I'm not mistaken. Probably the first step with cleaning this up would be to rename that enum so that it can be used in omapdrm. Tomi