On 16-06-17 01:31 PM, Cong Wang wrote: > My patch is against -net. (I see you already figured out your patch is > missing in -net-next.) > Ok, should have re-read this email before working on the patch;-> > Or are you suggesting to rebase it for -net-next? I think it fixes some real > bug so -net is better, although it is slightly large as a bug fix. > I am conflicted. There are a lot of changes in net-next at the moment; adding this to -net seems like will definetely cause merge issues for Dave. Ok, Cong - patch attached and tested. Let me know what you think. cheers, jamal