From: Sebastien Han <sebastien.han@enovance.com>
To: Sage Weil <sage@inktank.com>
Cc: "ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org" <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>,
	Anbu <anbu@enovance.com>
Subject: Re: ceph-brag ready
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:28:27 +0100	[thread overview]

Hey Sage,

Sorry for the late reply.
It was good to see you as well :).

Babu took (in cc) took care of the changes, he is about to push a PR for this.

Cheers.
––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@enovance.com
Address : 11 bis, rue Roquépine - 75008 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance