Hi Belén and Alex, I have completed 5921, using the technique of a python class 'property' as a 'field' together with an explicit python sort (instead of 'sortby'), as described in this web site. This general method can be used for any transient or synthesized value of a class instance. http://blog.mattwoodward.com/2013/02/generating-and-sorting-on-transient.html The branch is here: dreyna/outcome_sort_5921 This patch handles both forward and reverse sorts, plus it handles the '-1' base for the outcome text table and the convention of using a blank string for sstate_cache values of SSTATE_NA. The regular column sorts pass the regression test. I also ran the HTML Validator. - David