Hi Shakeel, Thank you for the log. The errors are very interesting. It would appear that you have some wickedly long paths in your build, which is breaking the maximums in your mysql database. Here is a way to get more detailed debug information. * The failure starts in the routine “save_target_file_information” in the file “poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/buildinfohelper.py”, as you obviously saw. * There are three db calls in this routine, one for files, one for symlinks, and one for directories. * If you could insert this line before each of the calls to “Target_File.objects.create”, then we could see in the log the exact path that breaks things: logger.info("SAVE_TARGET_FILE_INFORMATION:path='"+str(path)+"',size="+str(size)) * Rerun your build, and you should see these lines in the same log file you sent. * I am guessing that the other two errors ("Column 'build_name' cannot be null" and “You can't execute queries until the end of the 'atomic' bloc”) are consequences of the original error. - David From: Muhammad Shakeel [mailto:email.mshakeel@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:11 AM To: Reyna, David; toaster@yoctoproject.org Subject: Re: [Toaster] Progress bar not showing 100% completion for command line builds Hi David, Please see below. On 01/24/2017 12:04 AM, Reyna, David wrote: Hi Shakeel, I would like to ask some basic questions, since we are not seeing those issues. 1) Does Toaster show most of the progress, but then hangs at just under 100%? Yeah, normally it gets to 90 something % and then it just hangs. 2) Are you seeing any errors in the Toaster logs? I checked and there are some errors, like: ERROR: (1406, "Data too long for column 'path' at row 1") ERROR: (1048, "Column 'build_name' cannot be null") (I am also attaching complete toaster_ui.log that has output for multiple builds.) 3) Does this happen for all builds, or just some? Almost for all the builds, sometimes a job reaches to 100% mark. 4) Which spin of Krogoth are you using (2.1, 2.1.1, 2.1.2)? 2.1.2 Thanks, David Best Regards, Shakeel From: toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org [mailto:toaster-bounces@yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Muhammad Shakeel Khan Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 7:25 AM To: toaster@yoctoproject.org Subject: [Toaster] Progress bar not showing 100% completion for command line builds Hi all, We are running a production instance of the Toaster, using Krogoth branch on Ubuntu 16.04. Everything else seems to be working except that I do not see the Toaster web interface showing 100% completion for the command line builds when they are completed in fact. I have tried to look into the code and looks like that the relevant Django query has a mismatch of total tasks and the total number of finished tasks. This setup used to be working fine under the Jethro branch but upgrade to Krogoth probably broke it. What could have possibly gone wrong? It would be helpful to know that how Django build the task list and works with it. Any other place where I need to look for a possible fix? Best Regards, Shakeel