From: chensong <chensong@tj.kylinos.cn>
To: Philippe Gerum <rpm@xenomai.org>,
	xenomai@xenomai.org, "Chen, Hongzhan" <hongzhan.chen@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [DOVETAIL] now tracking v5.10
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 09:42:13 +0800	[thread overview]

Dear Philippe & Hongzhan,

I was trying to build xenomai3.2 and boot it in my desktop, here is what
i did:

1, git clone -b dovetail/master git://git.evlproject.org/linux.evl.git
2, git clone -b hongzhan/dovetail
https://github.com/hongzhanchen/xenomai.git
3, ./xenomai-hongzhan/scripts/prepare-kernel.sh --linux=linux-evl
--arch=x86_64
4, make

I found there are a lot of ipipe_xxx function calls in xenomai code like
ipipe_post_irq_root or IPIPE_NR_IRQS, which cause building failed.

As my understanding, dovetail is the replacement of ipipe, as a result,
ipipe function calls should be replaced by dovetail function calls. Did
i miss something or did something wrong?

BR

chensong