On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Jamie Lokier wrote: > Kevin Wolf wrote: >> Besides reviewing the code over and over again, I think the only real >> chance is that you can get a non-productive copy of your image and add >> some debug code so that we can see at least which code path is causing >> problems. > > I have a copy of my image to reproduce the bug, so I can test patches > including diagnostic patches.  That's what I did to narrow it down. Let's see. I have looked at the change in revision 5006 back and forth and this is the only bug that I can see... Does the patch help any? Best regards, Filip Navara