All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@gmx.de>
To: Xen devel list <xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>
Subject: Re: usb in hvm domU
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:25:16 +0100	[thread overview]

On 2/12/07, Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> After asked on the users list first but getting no success or failure
> report of anybody using this feature, I just tested the usb access in
> hvm as documeted in
> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html#SECTION04344000000000000000

Hmm, I just read the fine print again, and saw the part "support for
high speed USB 2.0 devices is still under development" - can that be
the reason for the troubles described?
I don't know now how to find out if my memstick is 1.0 or 2.0, it's
not the newest one, but not older than two years, so it can well be a
2.0 stick.

Henning