All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@gmx.de>
To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Cc: Xen devel list <xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>
Subject: Re: Re: usb in hvm domU
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:28:54 +0100	[thread overview]

On 2/12/07, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> It would make it slower to access,

Like when using an usb 1.0 stick on an usb 2.0 port, or the other way round?

> but shouldn't noticeably slow down your
> boot time. It sounds more like there are issues with USB pass-through.

It seems, it's not just a bit "slowed down" but basically unusable.

I'm going to file a bug then. Do you need additional information? (can
take a while until I can further gather this info, I'm  a bit too
loaded currently).

Henning