Hi all! Sorry for breaking in the middle of the virtio audio driver and device development discussion. But we are developing a virtio sound card prototype for a while and we would like to share our specification draft and public header file (attaching 'virtio_snd.h' and 'virtio-snd-spec-draft.md'). The PoC for proposed approach was tested with virtio audio driver in Linux and in Windows 10 as well. It would be really great if we can collaborate on this topic. I would be happy to answer any questions. -- Mikhail Golubev Software Engineer OpenSynergy GmbH Rotherstr. 20, 10245 Berlin Telefon: +49 (30) 60 98 54 0 - 903 Fax: +49 (30) 60 98 54 0 - 99 EMail: mikhail.golubev@opensynergy.com www.opensynergy.com Handelsregister/Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 108616B Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Stefaan Sonck Thiebaut Please mind our privacy notice pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR. // Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz gem. Art. 13 DSGVO finden Sie hier. COQOS Hypervisor certified by TÜV SÜD [COQOS Hypervisor certified by TÜV SÜD]