Hi Jesus, On 9/1/21 8:09 AM, Jesus Gonzalez wrote: > Hello Denis, > > the breaking commit is not in iwd, but ell. This one: > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ell/ell.git/commit/?id=05f4de9663950bcd4519ebec8d8c0998dc889936 *Jedi voice* This is not the commit you're looking for. Seriously, yes I figured that. This commit is the one that changes the behavior of which key size we choose by default when negotiating SAE. I already indicated this in my very first reply on the subject :) What we need is a log as to why the group negotiation part of the SAE handshake fails on your AP. You are running a fairly recent hostapd version which _should_ support SAE group re-negotiation correctly. In fact, we are running almost the same setup as you without any problems. Logs from hostapd and iwd, as well as an iwmon capture would be a starting point for us to look into this. Regards, -Denis